Venture out into the darkness of Mangrove Lagoon to discover the beauty of nature’s glowing organisms on this St. Croix kayaking adventure!
Kayak under the Morning Sun in St. Croix
Are you a nature lover wanting to see the beauty of St. Croix in the morning? Our morning kayak trip is the perfect adventure for you!
On this trip, you’ll spend a serene and refreshing morning paddling around the bay from the mangroves to the edge of the ocean. Along the way, you might see birds like herons, terns and egrets and some local fish and small shark while our expert guide tells you all about the history and plants and wildlife that call the area home!
If you want to experience this beautiful place in the quiet of the morning, book your St. Croix kayaking adventure online today.
- What are the features of the ocean kayak?
- More comfortable
- More maneuverable
- Better suited for rough conditions
- Easier to get in and out
- Higher weight capacity
- Available in all kayaking locations
- What are the features of the see through kayak?
- Operates like a canoe
- Limited weight capacity
- Only available for trips in Salt River Bay (Salt River Morning Kayak, Moonlit Kayak and Bioluminescent Kayak)